Sunday, December 22, 2013

EDLD 5363 Final Reflection

I think our team project was a success! It has definitely been a new experience. I am not used to working online only to create in depth projects with classmates. BUT, thanks to how awesome technology is, we were able to meet online to discuss what we would do with our project. Overall, it went very well and our team worked very well together! I was able to learn a lot through the strengths of all of my teammates. This was a great experience for me! While I think working with a group is usually difficult, I thought working with a group only through the internet would be an undertaking! But thankfully, I had a group of amazing classmates that worked very well together. Jennifer created a google document where we could all come to communicate for our pre-production phase. Once we could all discuss our ideas of how the video would work, each person set out and worked on their part and put all of our work into our group google drive, which was created by Robert. We all corresponded through email to keep track of how our project was going. Robert took all of our individual findings and put it all together to create our final video project. It turned out GREAT!! This project was hard for me because I felt like I needed to do more and help more, but it’s easy to feel that way when you are used to doing an entire project all by yourself. Splitting a project up into parts, puts a lot less pressure on each person. It is exciting to see the final project of two weeks of hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment