Sunday, November 24, 2013

EDLD 5363 Week One

This weeks project was quite difficult for me. You would think writing a personal story and creating a video to go along with it would be easy. But I struggled with what to write. I really wanted to convey something meaningful instead of where I was born, where I went to school, and what I like to do. After reading other people's scripts, especially the one about "Redefining Perfection," I knew I wanted to write something with meaning. I sat and thought deeply about myself and what was most important to me. Success came to mind. Then, I reevaluated my views and realized I was completely wrong. It was very helpful to really think about my life. I discovered that the most important thing and the key to my success was following my dreams. My dream is to inspire people and change the world. By teaching, I am able to do that. My true success is being able to make an impact on my students lives in the most positive way. I really enjoyed this project because it allowed me to really think about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment